Project Exceed transforms goals into achievements.
Are you preparing for excellence?
Preparing for college has become a high-stakes process. Is your student ready to meet that challenge? Is your child performing at their maximum potential? We can help them reach their best, improving grades and test scores.
Is your student struggling to keep up?
Does your child have difficulty with reading, writing or math? Are they challenged by dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia? We can help! Our Orton Gillingham-trained teachers provide a multisensory approach to instruction. We can give your child the tools necessary to succeed.
We will help you achieve your goals.
We provide tutoring services to any student who is committed to putting forth the efforts necessary to be successful.
The mission of Project Exceed is to provide personalized tutoring services to help young people transform goals into achievements.
Project Exceed is dedicated to inspiring the academic achievement of the young people we serve. We will understand and respond to the needs of our students, commit to providing high-quality services, focus on recruiting excellent teachers, encourage the generosity of our donors, and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Measured Outcomes: Increased Achievement, Enrollment, Donors, and Participation.
- Goals: All students will be accountable to meet Project Exceed’s foundational academic standards by entering classrooms with prompt arrival, ready to learn, with all needed materials and a level of enthusiasm to achieve their potential.
- Elementary School: All students will excel in organization, routine, and communication by using planners, being consistent, and maintaining ongoing communication.
- Middle School: To make the transition to high school easier through a strong foundation. Begin to transfer knowledge across subject areas as conceptual understanding skills develop
- High School: To make the transition to college easier through an enhanced ability to utilize higher level thinking stills to extend conceptual understanding to many subject areas.
- English: All students will be able to write grade-level appropriate assignments by the end of the year as assessed with grade-level rubrics.
- Math:Proficiency in Basic Skills at appropriate grade by correlating the topics they have learned and integrating concepts with other subjects to establish real world applications for these skills. Use cumulative assessment
Grade Level Vision
- Middle School: All students will excel in Organization, Routine, and Communication by using planners, being consistent, knowing rules and limitation, and keeping ongoing communication.
- Goal: To make the transition to high school easier through a strong foundation. Begin to transfer knowledge across subject areas as conceptual understanding skills develop
- High School: All students will be accountable for Project Exceed’s foundational academic standards through
- Prompt to all classes, arriving with all materials, entering the classroom ready to learn, and staying organized
- High expectations with appropriate challenges and channeling student enthusiasm and energy towards attaining their best potential
- Positive and relevant discussions and group work
- Goal: To make the transition to college easier through an enhanced ability to utilize higher level thinking stills to extend conceptual understanding to many subject areas.